Midtown Village has a collection of unique, independent, entrepreneurial, open-minded boutiques, restaurants, lofts and much more.
Since 2004, the annual Midtown Village Fall Festival attracts thousands of visitors in one day to experience a variety of activities including multiple stages of live entertainment, food and beverage sampling, merchant and vendor displays, crafters, children’s activities and more!
The 2023 Festival Footprint is as follows:
• 13th Street from Chestnut to Walnut
• 13th Street from Walnut to Locust
• Chestnut Street from Broad to 13th Street
• Chestnut Street from 13th to 12th Street
• Drury Street from 13th to 12th Street
• Sansom Street from Juniper to 13th Street
• Sansom Street from 13th to 12th Street
• Chancellor Street from 13th to Juniper Street
If you are interested in participating in the event or have questions, please complete the form below.