Join the Midtown Village Merchants Association and become active in this vibrant community with meetings, committees and special events. Members work together to better our neighborhood and collaborate on promotions, activities, and the Fall Festival. It takes a Village to grow a brand that represents independence, open mindedness and diversity.
Membership qualifications include operating a business between Market and Spruce and Broad to 11th street.
Here are some of the benefits of membership for your $400 annual fee.
- The Midtown Village Merchants Association produces the Annual Fall Festival bringing 15,000+ people to the area on the First Saturday of October, which keeps the brand active in the minds of the regional population.
- Quarterly networking events with your neighbors and new members of Midtown Village.
- Holiday Week live entertainment.
- Participation in an organization that has developed a brand for the area.
- Opportunity to attend meetings and communicate your product/business within your own neighboring community of customers.
- Listing on Midtown Village web site with an opportunity to add promotions, sales, etc.
- The opportunity to have a booth at the fall festival at reduced “member” fee.
- Midtown Village has more than 40 pages of content on Google, with more than 200 web based articles, many of which include links to Village businesses.
- Opportunity for involvement with Center City District, Visit Philly and City of Philadelphia promotions and programs. Access to crime prevention information sharing, crime alerts and communication.
- Midtown Village is now present as a destination on many maps that are used by leisure tourists and convention guests.
- Hotel Concierge, Taxi Drivers, Tour Bus Drivers, and Meeting Planners are now sending people to this area, as we have successfully changed the perception of the area.
- Member discounts within the membership where applicable.